Friday, February 9, 2007

Settled Again

Well I have moved yet again. Packing and relocating is seeming normal. The one good thing is that I have very little fluff in my life. I have just the things I need and don't hang on to too much that isn't necessary.

I am thankful to be in Dallas for a little while. I am looking foward to getting to know the people at my church and reconnecting with friends in this area.

I had a great opportunity today to share with the students at Faith Chrsitian School, my former school. I shared about Papua New Guinea - the country, the people and the missionaries. It was great to be back working with kids.

1 comment:

Lon said...

That's cool that someone took a picture of you presenting there. I'm loving getting to talk to you every day - sometimes more than once - ha!!
Keep up the good work, girl!
Love, Mom