Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The CO-MO Trip - Missouri

I guess I was getting a bit tired by this stage of the trip since I took only one picture. It is a good one, but still 5 days and only one picture? This is a picture of good friends that I have met in PNG over the years.

I spent my time in Missouri at the New Tribes Mission Training Center. It was good to be there, meet up with old friends, meet some new ones and visit the Missionary Kid Education Center. Missouri was not as hot and humid as it is known for, but it was a bit of a shock to leave Denver in snow and arrive 2 hours later in 70 degree weather. I enjoyed the sun and the people. However at the end of my two week adventure, I was happy to be heading back to the west coast.

1 comment:

carol said...

Hi - I didn't know you were posting while you were gone. I saw the first post of your trip, but hadn't checked back. Fun to see pictures of Rochelle and Kate. Glad you had fun.