Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday

I doubt anyone even checks my blog anymore since it has been forever since I have posted, but I thought I would try to get back in the habit. I rarely have anything too exciting to blog about, so I have to decided to blog about everyday things.

Yesterday was the beginning to our Medieval Festival stained-glass window making. Of course we make the "windows" out of construction paper, tissue paper and tape, but it is fun. Supervising 24 kids making these windows is a bit exhausting, but we survive.

My day ended with a 3 month belated birthday party for my grade 1 friend Emily. She turned 7 three months ago and decided to celebrate it yesterday. It was lots of fun.

Well I have tired to upload pictures for over a half an hour and nothing has uploaded. This is one of the joys of living in a 3rd world country. Mom suggested to send the pics to Brad and have him, upload them, but we'll see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still check your blog! Yes feel free to send me the pictures and I can get them uploaded for you.

Janet said...

Isn't your mom great?

Matt & Erika said...

I am still checking your blog, Gail! Tell Em not to neglect hers either. Love ya!

Bridget and Pops (aka Charlie) said...

I still read your blog! I'm not very good at blogging either...my life is too boring at the moment!

Steve said...

Hi Gail - Karen Moore here. I too check your blog and I have sent your blog address to Heather. Maybe you will hear from her. She is a busy gal with 4 little ones. If you want to check her blog it is
worsleyfamilyblog.blogspot.com. Hope you two can make connection.
May God bless your day.

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.