Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween

Rarely do I get to carve pumpkins anymore. Something about growing up and not having kids, but this year neither of those things hindered my friend Joanie and me from getting into the spirit of thing.
Don't be scared, those are PNG pumpkins. They aren't orange on the outside, but they smell like pumpkins, taste like pumpkins and act like pumpkins - especially when being carved.
On Halloween night I made sugar cookies with some friends. Here are Cara and Katie frosting cookies.
Nathan and Andrew frosting cookies.
And Andrew, Carmen, Cara and Katie all frosting cookies. Kyle and Michael joined in on the cookie making, but alluded pictures, somehow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pumpkins! Seeing plain orange pumpkins gets old after a while. Maybe you should smuggle a few of those seeds when you come back to the states!

Gail said...

I don't know Brad, orange ones are so nice, and I am not sure it is worth the questions I would get going through customs. I sure had fun carving though.