Sunday, June 5, 2011

NCA Graduation

Graduation at Numonohi Christian Academy (NCA) is a whole evening of celebration. We take pictures before, during, and after Grad. Here is my dear friend Joanie. Her son Cooper is one of the 11 graduates this year.

I got a picture taken with the graduate himself, but it was taken by the graduation photographers and I don't have it yet. Jacqueline and Hayley are Cooper's sisters (Jacqueline flew back for his graduation this year). So good to see the whole family.
Here is a blurry pic of Cooper and his friend Joash walking in. Cooper is on the right. I taught both these guys in 6th grade.

Here are the stage and the graduates. They all sat on comfy couches during the ceremony.

And the graduating class of 2011!!

After graduation we take more pictures of good friends. Here is my friend Carmen and me.

We especially like to take pictures of our dear friends that are leaving for home assignment. Here I am with my "nieces" Rachel and Emily. Sure going to miss these girls!

And finally some of my girlfriends. It was fun to be together at graduation and to celebrate our students. Too bad we couldn't all look in the same direction at the same time.


No comments: