Thursday, March 22, 2007

The CO-MO Trip - Fort Collins

Well I am in Fort Collins, Colorado. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be here. I am visiting my friend Tina and her family (pictures will follow when I get home). This evening I was able to attend Tina's small group (Bible study group). I was so blessed as the folks shared what the Lord rescued them from. One person talked about thinking of all the people that have been touched or ministered to because the Lord saved you. It was encouraging to reflect on God's purpose in rescuing me. Though I can't see the whole picture I can parts of God's plan for my life. I went to share with this group about Papua New Guinea, but I came away very blessed.

Tina and I have had lots of time to talk about old times and what is going on in our lives. I have enjoyed getting to know her 1 and a half year old. She is a precious little girl who has lots of energy. Tomorrow I head to Denver for the weekend to meet up with some other college friends.

No comments: