Friday, May 18, 2007

Family time



Time is flying by. I can't believe I have just 6 weeks left before I head back to PNG. I am working on getting in as much family time as possible.

This past week I was able to spend 3 days with Carol and her family. It has been fun getting to know the kids again. I feel pretty well connected to Ryan and Jake, never spending as much time with them as I would like, but I feel pretty connected. The younger ones are harder since I am "new" to them each time I come home. So spending some time getting to know Emma has been fun.

Emma, Jessie and I got to have an "adventure" to the park one morning while the boys did school. Then we went on another "adventure" to Costco with Carol. I love making memories with all my nieces and nephews. Something for me to hold on to when I am separated from them for so long.

1 comment:

carol said...

Oh, that's sweet. We had a great time with you here last week. We love you.