Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dinner at the Mandarin

5 O'clock rolls around and my friend Becky calls and says "Mandarin?" Usually she says it with lots of enthusiam, but tonight her husband Neil was the excited one and she was a little hesitant since she had already started dinner. Within minutes Becky too was excited. It is so nice that my good friends, the Burlesons, let me tag along with them for dinner out. Tonight we were the only ones in the restaurant and the food was good.

We always see to have a good time laughing and carrying on. The kids have grown up so much now that we don't even have the fun of counting how many items fall on the floor. Such a great evening! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hey - I've been there!!
And there is one of your other families that I love. What great memories we have of our time there! Thanks for posting this, Gail.