Thursday, November 18, 2010

Connecticut

On October 9th I flew into Hartford, Connecticut to visit my friend Bridget. The first full day was spent touring her quaint town of Essex. It reminded me so much of one of my favorite shows of all time - Gilmore Girls.

Bridget and I had cocoa since neither of us likes coffee. We had a lovely fall day to enjoy and crunched leaves as we walked.

This is the park directly across the road from Bridget's apartment. Such a love view.

I had to take a picture of the "posies" sign since I am known as "Miss Posey" at times.

Here I am at Mystic, Connecticut. It is a little touristy coastal town.

Loved this view of the water.

And of course a lovely view of the fall leaves.

Here is my first East Coast lighthouse. I believe this is in Westerly, Rhode Island.

No comments: